Full-Time Sales Representative
Focused Car Wash Solutions Corp (FCS) is looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
What does a Sales Representative do?
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer utilizing FCS’s extensive and complete product offerings in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Responsibilities for Sales Representative
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Attend regional and national trade shows and follow up on leads.
- Travel within the FCS region to find and follow up on customers and prospective customers
- Work with customers from beginning through opening of a car wash project, keeping the customer informed of project timelines and potential delays or problems; working to solve any problems as they may arise.
Qualifications for Sales Representative
- Car Wash Industry Experience in both in-bay and tunnel equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field or; 2-4 years sales experience in the industry
- Proven ability to meet and exceed goals
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal, written and negotiation communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record
Pay Structure & Benefits
- Base Salary + Commission; Potential to earn over $100,000 for the right individual!
- Health Reimbursement
Full-Time Warehouse/Operations Manager
We are looking for a self-starter, organized warehouse/customer service individual to deliver an excellent customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
- Time Management, 1 year (Preferred)
- Service Technician, 2 years (Preferred)
- Operations Management, 2 years (Required)
- Warehouse Management, 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Hazmat Certification
- Assist in the installation and service of car wash equipment.
- Build positive relationship with customers.
- Maintain a valid driver license and be able to drive a forklift.
- Ability to perform warehouse inventory functions.
- Ability to manage all aspects of operations.
- Self-starter who is disciplined and uses time effectively.
- The ability to be accessible and friendly.
- Naturally positive attitude and friendly communication style – spreading optimism.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Have excellent initiative and anticipate needs of others.
- Top performer in your past positions.
- Must be dedicated to excellence in everything you do.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Respond to customer requests and orders timely and effectively.
- Basic understanding of sales orders, purchase orders, inventory and scheduling.
- Deliver car wash products and parts.
- Proven organization skills
- English literacy
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with car wash equipment and applications
- Computer and mobile software applications
- Some travel required, possibly for a week or more at a time
- Base salary range $18-21/hour plus profit sharing and bonus structure
- Vacation & PTO
- Insurance Allowance Available
- Detail-oriented: quality and precision-focused
- Innovative: innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive: competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented: results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented: supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented: cooperative and collaborative
Job is on location and remote work is not allowed for this position